- Plantation : Highest quality wood is planted and taken due care of to ensure fine yield.
- Filling : Logs are converted into battens & these are used for Block board filling.
- Treatment : Wood is treated to be termite-free and the logs received by stripping off the bark is conditioned and steamed to improve peel quality.
- Peeling : Best veneer is produced at lathe using high quality peeling machines.
- Waterproofing : Waterproof glue is applied and veneer is laid up into sandwiches.
- Hot Pressing : Veneer is subjected to heat and pressure using hot press.
- Grading : Panels go through stringent inspection and grading.
- Gluing : Samples further tested and glued.
- Certification : Panels that meet set standards get Applewud certification.
Applewud's ISI marked, eco-friendly products are warp-free and stable, made from 100% hard or timber wood.